Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

Mom continues to improve. Yesterday they took her Bipap machine off during the day (she only has to wear it at night now) and dismissed the kidney doctor from her case. I even got to talk to her on the phone. What a huge step for her.

My youngest son Spencer continues to be sick though. He has been diagnosed with colitis. It is a "no cause, no cure" condition that he will live with for the rest of his life. I'm waiting to hear how his doctor visit goes this morning.

I have finally picked got all the blocks done on my Orange Crush (Blueberry Crush) quilt. Now to put them all together. This one is for my niece Jennifer, who graduated from high school last year. I'm also trying to get the borders on the Carolina Crossroad (At the Crossroad) quilt for Stephi. She also graduated from high school last year. One of these days I will have time to finish them.

My mom's sister (Aunt Carol) is coming to visit for a week on Thursday night. I can't wait to see her and spend some time with her!

I met up with a high school friend on Saturday. Sally and I drifted apart due life and distance (me moving away from Orlando). We had a great visit and I hope that we can pick up where we left off.

I'm off to work. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Witoka said...

I hope your mom gets better everyday and I will say a prayer for your mom and your son. God Bless! What a blessing to rekindle an old friendship. Happy Quilting.