Friday, February 13, 2009

Long Overdue Update

Okay, I know it's been a while since I last wrote. I've been taking care of mom....and little else. She is coming along great! I expect that she will be moving back to her house in the next month. We have been to her house a couple of times and she has been able to maneuver the two steps up into her house. Her PT tells us not to do it, but she is so determined to be back in her house that she does it anyways!



We are moving again! When we bought this house 2 years ago, we needed this 6 bedroom/4 bath house because we had 4 young adult/teenagers at home. Now, we have 2 so there is no need for a 6 bedroom house anymore. So, we are downsizing to a 3 bedroom/2 bath. We are staying in the same general area so that the youngest doesn't have to change schools. Now, this means that I'm packing my studio. So far I have 24 totes of folded fabric, 7 totes of yarn (yes, I knit and crochet too), 9 totes of UFO's and I'm not done yet. The anal retentive part of me is making a list of all of the UFO's and in what tote they are located. I have tons of books and magazines that need to be packed and moved too. I am going through the magazines and if I see any patterns or articles that I want to keep, I'm removing them from the magazines and pitching the rest of the magazine. I'm also going through my books and making a spreadsheet of the books that I have. And I know that I have about 12 sewing machines.....I need to make a spreadsheet of those too.


I took pictures but for some reason my computer isn't recognizing the card from my digital camera today. And I don't have the patience to try to fix it right now.

No comments: