I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I did. I got to spend the day with my favorite little guy! He was so wound up! I've never seen him with that much energy! He was like the energizer bunny! We had breakfast at my daughter's house and then dinner at my house. And a nice long nap in between!
I've made quite a bit of progress on Spencer's black and white mariner's compass quilt. Here are a couple of pictures of it under the needle of my Bernina. Yes, call me crazy (or thrifty) but I'm quilting this 110 x 110 quilt on my machine! I hope to have this quilt done by January 2nd. Wish me luck!
It really doesn't look this bad....this is just a picture of it wadded up underneath the needle!!
I've been kinda working on Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt too. I'm way behind but I will finish it up sometime next year. Speaking of next year, do you have any resolutions? I have a few, so I'm going to post them to see how well I do:
1. Quilt the tops that I have languishing in a box in the garage. I think there are like 30 of them in that box.
2. Finish up some UFO's and donate those tops that I no longer like or want to Quilts of Valor so that they can be finished and given to a military person who has been injured serving our country.
3. Pass that darn bar exam!! It has been haunting me and holding me back for way too long!
4. I want to draw closer to God. (This should really be #1 resolution).
5. I want to spend more time with my Daddy's side of the family. (I haven't really spent much time with them since he passed away when I was 7).
6. And I'm definately going to do my best to loose lots of weight this year. And take better care of myself.
Okay, that's my 2011 Resolutions! What are your's?